Sunday, 18 October 2009

Style for a new planet

Hello internet and welcome to Paper Flowers, a space for all things stylish in the home and wardrobe, with a thrifty, ethical twist. I hope you will join me in my musings about life, fashion and interiors. I'm a girl with a tight budget, but I'm a firm believer that thrifty living doesn't have to mean compromising on style. Like most people, I want to do my bit for the environment, and a little bit more when I can. I'm convinced that this doesn't have to mean living in sackcloth and ashes and decorating with hand-flung hemp in shades of sludge. I will be featuring projects, makeovers, reviews and peeks through the keyhole of real people's homes. This is cheap, ethical style that is sexy, desirable and fun. This is style for a new planet!

No comments:

Post a Comment