Monday, 16 November 2009

Loot

Well, I made it to the mega-swish at the V&A on Saturday (eventually, but that's another story). Here is a little sample of the loot I walked away with: a handbag from Kew, which I love. L.O.V.E.  To the extent that I actually, no word of a lie, slept with it on my pillow on Saturday night. This reminds me of being a child, when I always used to sleep with new shoes next to the bed, so they would be the first thing I saw when I woke in the morning. Who am I kidding, I still do this. A lot.



Isn't it just the perfect shade of conker-brown? It is divinely soft, perfectly worn in and its zips and rivets and pockets make it feel beautifully authentic in a practical-yet-stylish way. Love it.

More loot coming soon, but now I must recover from my first day in my new job. It's tough out there being an eco-spy...

No comments:

Post a Comment