Sunday, 29 November 2009

My fifteen minutes

So I made my tv debut on Friday. And what a mountain I made out of that little molehill: a select few came up to watch the world premiere: Mr and Mrs H from downstairs, Madame la Moue and little Spoddy, and Nancy and Julie. We had snackettes and pink fizz and appropriate screams were heard when my little cameo came along.

All agreed that I had suddenly developed a new, posh telly-voice. To my bottomless mortification. In fact, having just watched Emilia Fox on Channel 4, I  fear that I was just a scintilla of a constricted vowel sound away from Lilibet circa 1955. The horror.


ER as interviewed by Jonathan Maitland

I'm trying to work out how to put a clip of it on here, but in the meantime you can watch it for 28 days on ITV player here.

The other excitement of the weekend is that Paper Flowers now has an all-new facebook page. Go on, clicky clicky through and join me there. I am off to practise dropping my aitches before I am mistaken for Brian Sewell in a frock.

No comments:

Post a Comment