Friday, 4 December 2009

Caution: may contain gorgeous

Warning: this post contains outrageous levels of gorgeous, which some readers may find alarming.

I just *happened* upon this rather stupendous party frock whilst I was doing something else that was very worthy and virtuous and really quite hard work actually:*



Extravagantly voluminous sleeves: check. Vintage-style pussy-bow: check. Demure-yet-sexy covered up shoulder and arm area (I am so totally over strapless): check. Bizarrely, it's from Coast, which I usually associate with slightly prissy and insipid wedding-attire. But not so much, it now seems.

And no, once again, at £195 it's not at all thrifty, and probably not particularly ethical either. So sue me. It's my blog and I'll splurge if I want to. Especially if I happen to be under the influence of a hormone or several trillion dammit...

Edit: I must apologise for that sudden outbreak of tetchiness. You can come out from behind the sofa now, She-zilla has left the building.

*Or something.

2 comments:

  1. Silk justifies any price. All my emergency-, feelgood-, confidence-boosting dresses are silk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can just see you in this one!

    ReplyDelete