Friday, 11 December 2009

Swishing, and hoping...

Well, who would have thought that the life of an eco-spy would be so exciting? Of course I can't tell you exactly what I've been up to this week, but suffice it to say that this particular Mata-Hari-with-a-conscience has been kept very busy during the UN climate change summit in Copenhagen... 

I have, however, found time between assignations for a little light graphic design. Madame la Moue, Therese la Tease and I are putting on a swish at Sussex University on Thurs 17th December. What do you think of my design for the poster?

So if you like free clothes (duh) and are going to be in the vicinity next week, I'll see you there. I'll be the one on the door offering to hang up all donations and then accidentally dropping the choicest into a bag the size of a small skip...

1 comment:

  1. Hey, looks good! I'm part of the Swish swap society at Sussex uni, do you think we could organise a siwsh together to make it the biggest ever! Also, we've organising a Swaparama party for next term so if you would like to be involved just message us at ussu_swishswap@sussex.ac.uk. Thanks! Bex x

    ReplyDelete