Wednesday, 27 January 2010

Vintage brooch

This yummy vintage bauble brooch was a pressie from Mrs H. She found it in the £1 section of our local antiques shop - quel bargain! It is the perfect accessory for my Zara coat:



Photographed avec my new Canon Powershot, which I LOVE. This was originally a Christmas present from the beautiful Egyptian, however being the clumsy ingrate that I am, I managed to drop it on its nose, breaking it irredeemably, within 30 minutes of unwrapping it. Long story short, the replacement arrived two days ago and now I am all about the photography. Oh yes.

4 comments:

  1. Who is Mrs H and why didn't she give it to me????????????? Is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mrs H lives downstairs. She is a talented designer of saucy footwear and proud Mamma of the world's most snugglable baby...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty. I found some of my best sparkly jewellery in charity shops. Have you seen my red heirloom gloves in my "Desk Diary". I thought they might be your sort of thing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. To me, brooches are always so classic and will never go out of style! :)

    ReplyDelete