Thursday, 4 February 2010

Desk Diaries

Mrs L-P has just started a new blog that will document the uncensored progress (or degeneration?) of the desks of various contributors. I have just uploaded a picture of a big pile of clutter. Under which is my sitting room table (which is, in fact, a desk). This is what it SHOULD look like:

Needless to say, it doesn't look like that vastly often...

I am too fed up after TWO job rejections in the same day to write any more, so why not clicky here to visit Desk Diaries and see how it's looking today?

Update: Madame la Moue has just put her desk on Desk Diaries. It is the absolute height of glamour.

2 comments:

  1. My sympathies on the rejection letters. For some reason - perhaps thinking of a defiant moment at some point in the future, when I shall brandish them in a moment of success - I have kept all my rejection letters (by now a weighty file).

    I must say that I am fond of your desk in both its depictions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds psychologically most unhealthy. Some form of cathartic destruction is in order.

    ReplyDelete