Tuesday, 16 March 2010

Blogger's block

Well, hello strangers. I must apologise for going awol from Paper Flowers for the past week. I suppose it had to come sooner or later: blogger's block. In fact, I'm surprised that it took nearly five months to strike.

Now don't get me wrong, I've had masses of things that I wanted to tell you about: lecturing disasters, upcycled fashion, designing Madame la Moue's gorgeous shed... The words just wouldn't flow out of my fingertips into the 'compose' box the way they usually do.

I realised the only way to break the block was just to post something. Anything. So I thought I'd give you a photo. Appropriately enough, it defies all description...

The other night I made tortillas and I accidentally spawned this:

You see? No words necessary.

2 comments:

  1. It reminds me of the recent frogspawn discussion on Facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I call him Grumpy Tortilla Monster...

    ReplyDelete