Wednesday, 28 April 2010

Petite Française

Oops, I did it again. Forgot to blog for a week, that is. But now, one broken heart and a minor operation later, I'm back.

I thought I'd show you my latest charity shop bargain. This Topshop nautical navy and white cotton jumper was just £3.99 from the Heart Foundation shop in Lewes. Quel find!


It's very on trend, of course, but the real reason I bought it (shh) is that I am ridiculously easily seduced by anything that makes me feel un petit peu Fronsh.

More life drawings to come tomorrow after I've scanned them in, but for now, nighty night.

6 comments:

  1. That's a great find.

    Have you been swishing recently?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Emma!

    Sadly there seems to have been rather a dearth of swishing in these parts lately, although Madame la Moue keeps threatening to have one.

    My house looks like the Oxfam central warehouse at the moment, with black sacks of clothes ready to swish taking up all available floor space, so I might just have to have one myself.

    Love your blog, by the way! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. We want to see you wearing this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, I wore it to give my lecture on representing the postmodern body this morning with swished trousers - should have taken a photo really!

    ReplyDelete
  5. By the way, my IT colleague gave me a great tip reg. PPPs that don't display when you give a lecture to 400 students. Make a backup copy of your entire PPP as a PDF file. If the worst happens and the computer in question cannot open the PPP you could still work with the PDF. Not as neat as PP (you will need to scroll down rather then click on slides), but better than nothing, and it only takes a minute. x

    ReplyDelete