Sunday, 4 July 2010

Italian chic

Will you just look at this dress? It was a gift from the date I told you about yesterday (I think he should henceforth be known as NR: name redacted - or new romance - you decide).


This is what Madame la Moue said when I emailed her about it:

'He bought you a dress??  That is the sweetest, nicest thing I have ever heard anyone do for anyone else.  I am practically weeping.  Marry him Mrs you must.'

Don't panic - I am not about to honour and obey anyone. I will be wearing my gorgeous dress in Italy though, where I will be imagining I am living in the Talented Mr Ripley for the next three weeks...

I'm not sure when I will be able to get to the interwebnet, but will attempt to post something as soon as I can...

Arriverderci amici belli. A presto!

No comments:

Post a Comment