Thursday, 29 July 2010

What I wore: city chic

The hotel Madame la Moue and I stayed in in Florence was pretty fabulous considering we paid peanuts for it on Expedia. It was in the Via Tornabuoni - the Bond Street of Florence - opposite Prada and next to Armani. Perfetto!

Here is a picture MLM took of me outside it in my city-chic look. I wear silk skirt, swished; vest, Paul and Joe Sister, £1.99 from eBay; cross-body bag, from V&A swish. 

MLM also took this photo of me in another version of the city-chic look. It consists of: navy vest, Topshop, swished from Mrs H (miss you Mrs H); linen skirt, Fenn, Wright and Manson, swished; nude sandals, £4.99 from Heart Foundation charity shop; silver hoop earrings from John McKellar Designer Jewellery (my dad). Note gorgeous painted chest of drawers behind me. 


The hotel that NR booked for us was actually even more fabulous. If you are going to Florence I would definitely recommend checking out the Hotel Collodi on Via Taddea, which is tucked away just behind the San Lorenzo market. We had a massive room WITH A SEPARATE SITTING ROOM UPSTAIRS ON A MEZZANINE. This to me is the height of luxury...

More on NR and me in Florence coming soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment