Tuesday, 19 October 2010

What I wore

MM and I dined out on Sunday night at Serena the sculptor's. I wore an almost entirely swished outfit:


Silk jacket/blouse, Topshop, swished from Terese la Tease last Sunday; black satin skirt, Atmosphere, swished from Sarah Dann; black and white bangle, swished from Mrs H; camellia necklace, Topshop; shoes, J by Jasper Conran.

The jackety-blousey-thing was one of my top finds of the swish last Sunday. I love its vintagey look and feel. MM took this snap of me coming down his spiral staircase - isn't it just too gorgeous (the staircase, not the pic, that is)?

In other news, Madame la Moue and I have been working on a VERY exciting project, which is almost ready to be revealed. Stay tuned - more details coming very soon...!

3 comments:

  1. GREAT look Madama you look amazing. You should be a model.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Madame. You are a great boost to my self esteem. And a genius, obvs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Leila and congratulations for your work! Guess that you gave it all up? How sad... I just discoverd it and I do like it very much... Best regards anyway, Jack...
    jidehi16@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete