Thursday, 25 November 2010

Photos from the Brighton swish

Here are some photos from our swish at Lansdowne Place in Hove. These were taken by the talented Rachael Silverlock of silverlockphotography.com. Thanks to Rachael and everyone else who helped make the event such a success! Let us know if you spot yourself or any of your swished items in the photos...


The changing area before the mayhem began. Tasteful, non?


The super-fabulous Sharon Lewis, ukelele superstar.

 Our spa prize winner, the beautiful Alex, takes time out with a cocktail. Tres chic, we think.

The swishtini cocktails went down a storm...


Let the swishing begin: the swishettes get stuck in!


Therese la Tease looking divinely elegant, as always (that waist!). 

The goodies went fast, but I am pleased to report that ladylike behaviour was maintained at all times...


WHICH lucky swishette got this dress? I have swish-envy...

The My Swish team hit the bar post-swish: tired but undaunted, we live to swap another day.

If you enjoyed the Brighton swish and feel like doing it all again or if you're a swish-virgin and fancy giving it a try, why not book now for our Christmas swish in Lewes on 12th December? Book online at www.myswish.co.uk to get our special 3 for 2 ticket offer!

In other news, MM is taking me to Paris for a week on Tuesday. I am already planning my outfits for the week. Madame la Moue told me I am the luckiest person she knows. I cannot disagree...

No comments:

Post a Comment